HERETo enhance the aesthetics and effectiveness of our community’s ad hoc event banner display, a permanent, feature banner frame is located on the northwest corner of the Cashiers Crossroads. The design is coordinated with The Village Green’s “Welcome to Cashiers” sign and a professional pulley system has been installed.
ALL BANNERS MUST BE EXACTLY 4’ BY 12’, HAVE 3” TOP AND BOTTOM ROD POCKETS (NO GROMMETS) AND INCLUDE WIND SLITS. NO EXCEPTIONS. POLES AND CONNECTIONS WILL BE PROVIDED AND WILL REMAIN ON SITE.
Phone quotes are available from PlateauPro (828) 371-5780.
Helpful Hints & Requirements for Messaging & Readability
- INFORMATION - Feature your event name, organization, location, date and contact information, including your website address. County regulations do not allow any commercialism. Non-profit activity information must be the predominant graphic!
- FONT STYLE & SIZE -- Use a boldface font 4” high or larger, contrast colors and sufficient spacing for readability
- COLOR SCHEME – Black, red or white lettering against a contrasting background will increase your visibility by more than 10%
- CUSTOMIZATION - Use adhesive vinyl lettering for dates or times for easy, cost-effective changes year to year (available through www.DIYLettering.com)
- GRAPHICS - Use 300 dpi high resolution graphics to avoid pixilation
Special thanks to Dr. Barbara Carlton for her fundraising efforts, the Nichols Family for generously offering the site, Travis Mileti of Mountainworks Design and Ben Harris of Summit Building & Development for engineering and construction, and to corner property owners Landmark Realty Group, McKee Properties, The Village Green, Cashiers Farmers Market and other community leaders for their interest and support.